When you are new to our service, it’s always nice to know what to expect, so here is some basics that you should know before your first cleaning.
What to expect:
- Expect excellent communication. You will hear from us the day before to remind you of your service. We will also communicate clearly if we are having any issues or changes.
- Expect reliability. If you are scheduled and you need it done that day we will make it happen. Even when we have problems, we can almost certainly accommodate your schedule. Flexible customers are always appreciated, but not expected!
- Expect a professional experience. We have been in business over 30 years. We always strive to present ourselves in a professional manner and have a professional attitude.
- Expect a quality clean. Our house cleaners are professionally trained and many have years of experience.
- Expect satisfaction. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent cleaning experience. If there are problems please let us know. For Move-outs, our satisfaction guarantee also extends past your stay at your home. If a landlord, or real estate agent has any problems we cover that too!
- Expect for payment and paperwork to be handled upfront. Our company policy requires payment and paperwork to be handled before we can start cleaning. You can read the paperwork here.
- Expect extra protection. Hiring our service provides each customer with extra protection that you cannot get from other house cleaners. We do everything by the book here. Our cleaners are all our employees and have their taxes taken out for them. So don’t worry about the tax man coming after you. All our employees are covered by workers comp. If there is an injury in your home you are not responsible! No lawsuits, or claims on your homeowners insurance. We carry insurance and bonding. If there is ever any damaged property in your home, we got you covered.
What not to expect:
- Do not expect us to know your pet peeves the first time we come to your home. Every home and person is different. In order for us to understand everything that you expect from your house cleaning we need to know what those expectations are. A list often helps as well as communication of your expectations to the office. As your crew gets more and more familiar with your home and you personally they too will grow to meet all those expectations.
- Do not expect us to clean animal feces, hazmat, or extreme hoarder situations. Unfortunately, our insurance does not allow us to handle any waste or situations that might be considered unsafe for our house cleaners.
- Do not expect our crews, or office staff to put up with verbally abusive language, sexual harassment, or unprofessional behavior. We have excellent customer service and can always resolve any issues, we just ask to be treated with respect!
- Do not expect a full house cleaning if you do not book the estimated amount of time. Our estimates are based on our 30 years of experience. When we give you an estimate, you can be fairly sure it is close to the amount of time you will need for your entire home to be cleaned. If you do limit the amount of time, we cannot guarantee everything in your home will get done.